This course uses Zoom, a leading online video and web conferencing tool. As an instructor of this course, you have access to a Zoom Pro user account.
By clicking the Zoom | Scheduled Meetings link on your course page, you gain access to the web conferencing features, including:
- Scheduling and managing Zoom meetings
- Customizing meeting settings such as passwords, registration requirements, and webcam and microphone permissions
- Accessing and sharing recordings with students
See our Zoom FAQ for information on these features and more!
Before your course begins, you should do the following to prepare for using Zoom:
- Click the Zoom | Scheduled Meetings link on your course page to verify it’s connecting with your Zoom account.
- If this is the first time that you have used Zoom, the Zoom | Scheduled Meetings page will prompt you to verify your e-mail address. Navigate to your e-mail inbox and click the verification link in the e-mail sent from Zoom. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a password.
Please check your Spam or Junk folders if you do not see a verification e-mail in your inbox.
- Once your e-mail address has been verified, return to the Zoom | Scheduled Meetings link on your course page to access
If you have any difficulty accessing the Zoom interface from the Zoom | Scheduled Meeting link, please contact our help center or your instructional support specialist. Note that you must be using your institutional e-mail address.
If you need support with Zoom, please refer to the following resources:
- Zoom FAQ
- Zoom Support: Zoom offers 24/7 live chat, e-mail, and phone support. Additionally, documentation and training resources on all Zoom features can be found here.
- Help Center: In addition to knowledgebase articles, our help center offers phone, chat, and e-mail support. Please contact the help center if you are having issues with Zoom outside of business hours.