- Access the quiz for which you would like a preview from the main course page by clicking the activity hyperlink.
- Click Preview quiz now. A pop-up will appear asking if you would like to Start attempt or Cancel; click Start attempt.
- The button may not appear on the quiz page. If this is the case, locate the Administration block, expand the Quiz administration menu, and click Preview.
- The quiz will appear to you as if you are a student. Click Next at the bottom of each page to navigate through the quiz.
- Click Submit all and finish on the Summary of attempt page when you are finished previewing. A pop-up will appear asking if you are sure you are finished; click Submit all and finish.
- A review screen will appear if the review settings have been enabled.
NOTE: If you make edits to quiz questions while a preview is in progress, these edits will not display until a new preview is started.
- While previewing the quiz, locate the Quiz Navigation
- Click Start a new preview.
- Your edits will now display.
Interested in learning more about assessments in your online course? Feel free to explore the following article on our Center for Teaching and Learning: