- Open the quiz to which you want to add questions.
- Locate the Administration Under Quiz Administration, click Edit Quiz.
- The Editing Quiz page will appear. On the right side of the page, click Add.
- Three options will appear: a new question, from a question bank, and a random question.
Add a New Question
- From the add menu, click A New Question.
- The Choose a Question Type to Add window will appear. Choose the desired question type from the list, and click the Add button at the bottom of the window.
- Enter the question name, text, and other information as required for the particular question type.
- Click Save Changes to finish adding the question to your quiz.
Add From Question Bank
- From the add menu, click From Question Bank.
- Click the Select A Category drop-down menu, and choose the desired question category.
- The questions in that category will display. Click the checkbox next to the questions you wish to add.
- Click Add Selected Questions to the Quiz at the bottom of the window.
Add a Random Question
- From the add menu, click A Random Question. A new window will appear.
- Choose the desired question bank from the Category drop-down menu.
- Choose the desired number in the Number of Random Questions drop-down menu.
- Click Add Random Question.
Interested in learning more about assessments and quizzes in your online course? Feel free to explore the following articles on our Center for Teaching and Learning: