Adobe Connect reports are useful if you need to track attendance in a meeting. You can easily see who accessed the meeting and how long they were present.
- Log in to Adobe Connect (thelearninghouse.adobeconnect.com).
- Under the My Meetings tab, locate the meeting for which you would like to access a report.
- Hover your mouse over the meeting name, and then click on the pencil icon to the right (please note: you must be a host of the meeting to access this icon).
- Click on Reports to the far right.
- You can access reports based on attendees, sessions, or questions. Session reports will provide a breakdown of students who attended each session and how long they were in the session.
- On the session report page, click on a session number to access a report.
- The report will list students’ names in the column on the left, and their start times and end times will be listed in the middle and right-hand columns.