This page will provide you with a step-by-step guide to recording an Adobe Connect session.
- Select the Meeting drop-down in your Adobe meeting room and then select Record Meeting.
- Enter the name of your recording into the text box provided; you can also write a summary for it. Select OK.
- A red circle icon in the upper-right corner indicates that the session is recording. You can verify this by hovering over the icon to display the message “Meeting session is being recorded.”
- To pause or stop the recording, select the red icon and select Pause Recording or Stop Recording. Please note that typically the Pause Recording function should be used if you wish to pause the recording and pick it back up during the same session. If you stop the recording and want to resume it, you will have to start the process over and make a second recording.
- Similarly, if you paused the recording and you wish to resume it, select the red icon and select Resume Recording.