Adobe Connect provides the ability to edit recordings. This can be useful if you would like to remove part of the recording.
1. Log into http://thelearninghouse.adobeconnect.com.
2. Locate your recording by accessing the corresponding meeting room. This can be done by clicking Meetings at the top of the page.
3. Click the name of the meeting room.
4. Click Recordings.
5. Locate the recording you want to edit. Click the Action button and select Edit Recording.
6. The editing window will open. There are two triangle sliders and a play button at the bottom of the window. The play button allows you to play and pause your recording.
Move the triangle on the left to the beginning of the segment you would like to delete and move the triangle on the left to the end of the segment. Hovering over one of the triangles will display the time of the recording at that point. The selected segment in the screenshot below starts at the beginning of the recording and ends at 32 seconds.
7. Click the Cut button at the bottom right of the window to remove the selected segment.
8. The cut segment is highlighted in red. You can continue moving the triangle sliders to edit more content.
9. Click the Undo button if you accidentally delete the wrong part of the recording:
Or, click the Revert to Original button to undo all changes:
10. Click Save in the bottom right of the window to save changes.